Spring in the Garden

Spring in the Garden

Sunday 10 May 2009

A busy weekend

Hubby and I went to the Hampshire Green Fair this afternoon and we had a good time. I'll write more about it in a day or two, with any luck, and will answer any outstanding questions at the same time. Yesterday I was working and then it was our daughter's birthday party so I whizzed round doing last minute cleaning and finishing her cake and then hubby and I went out to dinner, which was a nice change. We were home before ten, but there was no chance of sleeping until after midnight, when the last of our daughter's guests went home.

We therefore had a late start to the day, but I popped a few lettuce seedlings in the planters I'm using to grow lettuce, and added some nasturtiums to the planter with tomatoes, as well as doing a couple of loads of washing to take advantage of the sunshine. We had to stay home until one o'clock as we needed to take daughter and niece to the station, as daughter was accompanying her younger cousin across London and onto her train home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karin

    Look forward to hearing about the Hampshire Green Fair, in a day or two. You deserve a rest after your busy weekend!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, it's always good to hear encouraging words or relevant hints and tips.